Color Lamp Shade. Tension Shade Structures. Rolling Shutter Fix
Color Lamp Shade
- The shade serves the important function of blocking the glare from a light bulb and is usually the most decorative part of a lamp. The lamp shade can be made of glass, fabric, metal, or other more creative materials.
- A lampshade is a fixture that covers the lightbulb on a lamp to diffuse the light it emits. Conical, cylindrical and other forms on floor-, desk- or table top-mounted as well as suspended lamp models are the most common and are made in a wide range of materials.
- A cover for a lamp, used to soften or direct its light
- lampshade: a protective ornamental shade used to screen a light bulb from direct view
- add color to; "The child colored the drawings"; "Fall colored the trees"; "colorize black and white film"
- a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect; "a white color is made up of many different wavelengths of light"
- One, or any mixture, of the constituents into which light can be separated in a spectrum or rainbow, sometimes including (loosely) black and white
- having or capable of producing colors; "color film"; "he rented a color television"; "marvelous color illustrations"
- The property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way the object reflects or emits light
- The use of all colors, not only black, white, and gray, in photography or television
the colours and the round images on this glass lamp shade give this picture a soothing feel to it
AUTUMN LEAVES IN THE SHADE
Shot using the Nikon D200. Not to be used without my permission.
Related topics: uv sun shades custom made vertical blinds paper lantern shade homemade canopy bed canopy system paper shade table lamps blinds curtains
- (火) 11:41:15|