MADE TO MEASURE BLACKOUT BLINDS - OFFICE BLINDS.
Made To Measure Blackout Blinds
- Ascertain the size, amount, or degree of (something) by using an instrument or device marked in standard units or by comparing it with an object of known size
- Be of (a specified size or degree)
- how much there is or how many there are of something that you can quantify
- determine the measurements of something or somebody, take measurements of; "Measure the length of the wall"
- Ascertain the size and proportions of (someone) in order to make or provide clothes for them
- any maneuver made as part of progress toward a goal; "the situation called for strong measures"; "the police took steps to reduce crime"
For Two Bits Tuesday
1. I'm trying to understand my irresistible urge to buy vintage measuring cups at the thrift store. I seem to need to quantify everything. That, and make lists. Trying to make my life nice and tidy, I guess. Never works, does it!
2. I spend far too much time at the thrift store.
Ever notice how a certain word can sound and look strange if you read it over and over? Measure, measure
, measure, measure, measure, measure, measure....
Day 267 of Project 365
Related topics: xavier rudd light the shade casement awning window roman shades 26 kirsch drapery rings cartridge pleat drapes brushed nickel drapery hardware poles for shade sails window blinds software baby shade tent
- (火) 11:39:00|