. Drawing drapery
from head to toe.
- Arrange (cloth or clothing) loosely or casually on or around something
- arrange in a particular way; "drape a cloth"
- curtain: hanging cloth used as a blind (especially for a window)
- place casually; "The cat draped herself on the sofa"
- Adorn, cover, or wrap (someone or something) loosely with folds of cloth
- Let (oneself or a part of one's body) rest somewhere in a casual or relaxed way
- Trace or produce (a line or mark) on a surface
- pull: cause to move by pulling; "draw a wagon"; "pull a sled"
- Produce (a picture or diagram) by making lines and marks, esp. with a pen or pencil, on paper
- drawing card: an entertainer who attracts large audiences; "he was the biggest drawing card they had"
- Produce an image of (someone or something) in such a way
- a gully that is shallower than a ravine
I drew for an assignment thru the Art Instruction school of Minneapolis, MN. pencil 2002.
Plain white shirt - Fashion
Long sleeved white shirt converted into a dress.
Related topics: canopy replacements kids canopy bedroom sets new england blinds blinds installer covering lamp shades no sew drapery shade landscaping
- (火) 11:39:28|